Rebecca Martin | Design Assistant | Project Angel Food
"We were so impressed with the quality of our Step and Repeat by Red Carpet Systems, it was the perfect backdrop for our event."
An event step and repeat backdrop (also commonly referred to as vinyl banner, media wall or photo backdrop) features event sponsor names and logos repeated in a pattern and serves as an ideal backdrop for photo-ops and interviews at red carpet arrivals, night club openings, or corporate events.
Step and repeat banners are generally eight (8) feet tall and vary in width from as short as four (4) feet to as long as one hundred (100) feet. Depending on the material the banner is printed on, it might also require the appropriate lighting, stands, and frames, which Red Carpet Systems can provide.
Please stop by our Los Angeles showroom to see a complete banner setup in person.
Red Carpet Systems can print your wall on:
- Stretch fabric (wrinkle-free, cleaner, reusable)
- High quality vinyl banners (standard material)
- 0.5″ thick gator board panels
- Flat designs & logos (color, black & white)
- 3D embossed designs & logos (color, black & white)
We can make any custom size you want – for any other size not listed below, feel free to contact us.
- Aluminum expandable frame
- Metal pipe and base frame
- Aluminium truss frame: more resistant against the wind, this heavy-duty frame is more imposing and looks great (see picture)
We also provide the following services:
- Professional installation – including both set up and break down
- Step and Repeat lighting kits
- Step and Repeat Illustrator and Photoshop design services
- Rush orders available
If you’re specifically looking for a concert, theater or fashion backdrop, check out our custom stage backdrop options here.